Publishing parts books means managing complex lists of parts, drawings, pages, books and all their formatting. TMTech’s Parts Publishing System is a web based application which compliments Ventyx's LinkOne product line by organizing parts book data into a relational database and simplifying the publishing process.
The system’s key features are as follows:
- Enforces data validation and integrity
- Enables data re-use (Assembly data / Art / Pages)
- Engineering drawing management
- Version tracking and revision history
- Automated publishing to the LinkOne book format
- Data import from CSV and other sources (LinkOne source, ERP and custom interfaces)
- Multi-language support for both the UI and the published book
- Automated supersession
- Basic reporting and administration tools
As part of the installation project, we'll review your business processes and enhance the system as needed to meet your business needs.
Including but not limtied to:
- Single Sign-On
- We can plug into your security allowing users to seemlessly browse from your intranet to the publishing systems.
- We'll build an interface to import bill of material information from your ERP to automatically generate assemblies and pages.
- Legacy Data Load
- We'll import your existing book data into the system.
- Publish Custom Formats
- In addition to LinkOne, we can publish to alternative custom formats.
- We can brand the application with your corporate logo and colors.
We offer two installation models:
Microsoft’s Azure Cloud Hosted
With cloud hosting, we'll configure and support a dedicated instance of the publishing system in Microsoft’s Azure.
Corporate Data Center
Alternatively, we will assist in the installation of the system in your corporate data center.