Business applications often share common features and technical requirements e.g. user administration and error logging. We've developed a robust framework of supporting components and administration tools suited for enterprise applications. This lets us focus development on your business requirements while still delivering a complete solution. As we upgrade our framework we're able to upgrade your application to make use of the new improvments.
Our framework's key features are:
- Basic security and navigation
- User administration
- Multi-lingual UI support and administration
- Exception and sent mail logs
- Asynchronous / batch processing system
- Standardized data access and utility components
Our framework provides the following applications to help support your custom business application.
- Content Management System (CMS) Admin
- CMS Admin can be used for authoring system announcements and on-line help.
- Localization Admin
- Our user interface supports database driven multiple language translations. Localization Admin allows you to modify the text and translations.
- User Admin
- User Admin allows you to manage users and their rights within your application.
- Virtual File System (VFS) Admin
- This tool allows you to browser our virutal file system which is used to store uploaded files and generated content.
- Exception Log
- Application exceptions are viewable using this application.
- Mail Log
- Our email component records each sent email to a log which is viewable using this application.
- Process Queue Admin
- Long running tasks and batch jobs are queued and executed asynchronously. This admin tool allows you to monitor the queue.